Ms. Neese has over 28 years of experience achieving record setting results with birth injury claims. Here is a brief summary of prior birth injury cases she has won:
- 1989 Newborn infant mistakenly administered an Intravenous solution that caused irreversible brain damage 1989 Highest award given by United States Air Force under Military Claims Act projected pay out over $23 million.
- 1995 Failure to diagnose and treat Beta Strep B during labor and delivery Newborn suffered Beta Strep B Meningitis and subsequent cerebral palsy projected pay out over 12 million.
- Failure to diagnose and treat cephalopelvic disproportion , negligent management of pregnancy, labor and delivery resulting in newborn permanent brain damage and cerebral palsy projected pay out over $13 million.
- 1997 Failure to properly manage labor, negligent administration of Pitocin, and negligent management of the 1st stage of labor resulting in new born developmental delays.
- 1999 Failure to properly manage pregnancy and labor and delivery. Negligence in interpreting fetal heart tone strip tracings and promptly intervening with an emergency C-section. Negligence in failing to administer a prophylactic antibiotic during labor resulting in new born developmental delays. The infant also suffered from a genetic disorder causing difficulty in establishing causation. Projected pay out over $4 million.
- Failure to properly manage pregnancy, labor and delivery with improper use of the vacuum extractor resulting in newborn seizures and permanent brain damage and cerebral palsy. Confidential settlement.
- 2008 Negligence in the administration of blood plasma product to a premature newborn resulting in permanent brain damage. Confidential Settlement.