When should you consider divorce?
Doctor Gail Gross, in a February 9 article on the Huffington Post, shared some factors for individuals to consider if they are struggling with whether or not to divorce their partner.
1. Couples may decide to divorce if their long term goals do not coincide.
2. If their partner demonstrates addictive behavior that puts them or their family at emotional, financial, or physical risk, it may be time to consider filing for divorce.
3. Divorce may be the best option if one feels like they are expending a tremendous amount of effort and self-worth on a partner that does not reciprocate their feelings.
4. Individuals may want to file for divorce if their partner regularly commits infidelity.
5. Individuals who believe that their partner is hiding critical information from them or not consulting with them in the process of making major family decisions may want to consider filing for divorce.
In this difficult situation, enlisting an experienced lawyer is important, especially if you are unfamiliar with Arizona’s divorce laws. However, if you are in Phoenix, the lawyers at the Oracle Law Group may provide you a well-crafted action plan to make sure that all your rights are protected in the divorce process. Call us today at (480) 704-0777 to find out how we may help you.