The sheer size and weight of a truck make it a lethal weapon if involved in an accident. Victims of trucking accidents often have costly medical bills and property damage, and some victims may not walk away from a collision with a truck.
Know the Facts
- Almost 98% of semi-truck accidents result in at least one fatality.
- About 130,000 people are injured each year in truck collisions
- For every 100 million miles driven on U.S. roadways, there are 2.3 deaths and 60.5 injuries caused by big rigs (aka: 18 wheelers, semi-trucks, Mack trucks)
The Responsible Party
Truck accidents are more complex because there are multiple candidates that may be responsible for a victim’s loss, including:
- The truck driver
- The owner of the truck or trailer (many truck drivers rent the truck or trailer from a third party)
- The person or company that leased the truck or trailer
- The manufacturer of the vehicle or parts of the vehicle that may have contributed to the accident
- Shipper or loader of the cargo (if the accident was a result of improper loading)
Damages Caused by Truck Accidents
Big rigs cause big damage, including:
- Physical injuries—ranging from bruises and broken bones to permanent disabilities and fatalities
- Emotional injuries—emotional injuries may take longer to heal than the physical
- Financial harm—medical bills, property damage, and an inability to work can be overwhelming
How Beauchamp Law Can Help You
All law firms are not created equal. The Phoenix truck accident attorneys of Oracle Law Group understand that nothing can make up for the physical and emotional pain an accident victim has felt, but we want to help you with the recovery of the monetary compensation you deserve.
While other law offices will have a paralegal evaluate your case, Beauchamp Law will always have an attorney evaluate your personal injury claim.
We have a Registered Nurse on staff, who is also a licensed attorney, that brings compassion and warmth to our legal services. We understand that this is a stressful time in your life, so we will try to alleviate some of that stress by keeping you apprised of what is happening with your case so you can make informed, educated decisions when necessary.
We serve clients in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Scottsdale and other cities throughout the State of Arizona.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation. You pay zero fees unless you recover: (480) 704-0777