Catastrophic Injuries – We can help
A catastrophic injury can leave someone with injuries that affect him or her for the rest of their life. In addition to the stress of the injury, the financial strain will be felt because they may need lifelong medical supervision and rehabilitation. These types of injuries cause severe disruption to the central nervous system and are often caused by spinal cord or severe burn trauma.
Most Common Catastrophic Injuries:
- Severe head trauma
- Eye injury
- Neck injury
- Brain injury
- Organ damage
- Neurological disorders or spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis
What a Victim Can Do:
If the catastrophic injury was caused by the negligent or intentional act of another, bringing a personal injury claim to recover damages for those injuries may be a victim’s best course of action.
The Phoenix personal injury attorneys of Oracle Law Group will seek to recover damages:
- Medical Costs: These costs will mount from the time of the accident until recovery. For those who have a permanent disability and require lifelong medical care—the costs are astronomical.
- Property Damage: If your catastrophic injury was the result of a car accident, then we will seek damages for car repair or car replacement.
- Emotional Damage: Property can be replaced, but the pain and suffering that is nearly inevitable after a catastrophic injury is hard to repair.
- Lost Wages: If the victim is unable to work, we will calculate how much you would have earned in your lifetime and ask for that in damages.
How Beauchamp Law Can Help You
All law firms are not created equal. The Phoenix accident attorneys of Beauchamp Law understand that nothing can make up for the physical and emotional pain an accident victim has felt, but we want to help you with the recovery of the monetary compensation you deserve.
While other law offices will have a paralegal evaluate your case, Beauchamp Law will always have an attorney evaluate your personal injury claim.
We have a Registered Nurse on staff, who is also a licensed attorney, that brings compassion and warmth to our legal services. We understand that this is a stressful time in your life, so we will try to alleviate some of that stress by keeping you apprised of what is happening with your case so you can make informed, educated decisions when necessary.
We serve clients in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Scottsdale and other cities throughout the State of Arizona.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation. You pay zero fees unless you recover: (480) 704-0777